-4.1 C
Minnesota
Monday, December 5, 2022

Amber Alert canceled after 2-year-old taken from Apple Valley found alive and safe

After a 2-year-old kid was located safe, an Amber Alert was lifted early on Monday. Authorities said that the youngster was kidnapped from Apple Valley by the boy’s father, who is forbidden by a court order from seeing him.

Just before 5 a.m. on Monday, the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension sent an update saying that the kid had been discovered in Minneapolis and that police had taken the boy’s father into custody.

When Apple Valley police were summoned to the 12700 block of Germane Avenue at 5:20 on Sunday, they were informed that a domestic argument had broken out. They learned that a toddler had been abducted by his father, a 30-year-old man without parental rights. Police said a court order forbids him from speaking with the boy’s mother or the youngster.

Officers located the suspect’s car parked in the 100 block of Ruth Street North in the Battle Creek district of St. Paul after swiftly gathering information that pointed to a house there.

Despite having a search order for the St. Paul home, police were unable to locate the suspect or the kid there.

Around 10:15 p.m., officials issued an Amber Alert.

Investigators discovered the guy and little child in Minneapolis early on Sunday. The guy was taken into custody without a hitch. The kid was saved, and he met up with his mother again.

The police are still looking.

Cedric Blackwater
Cedric Blackwater
Cedric is a journalist with over a decade of experience reporting on local US news, and touching on many global topics. He is currently the lead writer for Bulletin News.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

5,000FansLike
500FollowersFollow
3,000FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles